Is your collection of models sat in the loft, gathering dust, or do you want to make some room in your collection for some different models, if so we have the answer, using Diecast Devon you can list your old models for sale, no fees, whether you sell them or not.
We have a huge range of models listed here on Diecast Devon, none of them are for sale by us, but you can sell your models by listing them on our website, or you can buy models from the people selling their models on this site.. There is no charge for using our site, and we will not sell or pass on your details to anybody else.
To start selling your models just follow the instructions below.
- Create an account and log in.
- Search through our catalogue and find the identical model to the one you want to sell.
- On the product information page there is a tab called “Models For Sale”, click on that tab.
- Depending on whether there are other customers selling their models there will be either a text link saying
There are no adverts yet, would you like to place one?
or if there are already adverts for that model you will find a button at the bottom of the list of adverts saying
Place For Sale Advert.
Just click on one of those options and the Place an Advert Screen will open.
- Just fill in the advert, this will not go live until it has been checked so please fill in all required information or it will be rejected.
The only information you need to place in the advert are your phone number, the limited edition number if it has one, and any information that is relevant to your particular model, like the limited edition certificate number and a description of the condition of the model and the box, whether it has been displayed or kept in its box, etc.
If your advert is accepted and you need to make a change just email us the changes you need to make, along with the product code and your email address, and we will update the advert for you.
Next you just need to sit back and wait for any interested parties to contact you.